scoutCARBON is a fully automated system for real-time monitoring of organic impurities in semiconductor chemicals. scoutCARBON not only detects and identifies contaminants, it also quantifies and charts each contaminant.
Organic Contaminant Online Analyzer
- Quantitative analysis of targeted organic contaminants in inorganic and organic chemicals
- Identification and semi-quantification of non-targeted compounds
- A single central analyzer monitors:
- Up to 40 sampling points
- At up to 300 m in any direction
- Online monitoring of IPA, NH4OH, H2SO4, H2O, HF, H2O2, stripper, resist and others
Mass Spectrometric Detection
- Ultrahigh mass resolution: (+/-0.0001)
- Positive and negative ion modes
- 50-20,000 amu
Ease of Use
- Flexible data reporting options including SECS/GEM
- Automatic calibration
Example diagram (shown to the right) for remote monitoring of incoming/outgoing chemicals and process chemicals using scoutCARBON.